Monday, December 24, 2007

Mac OS X Forum :: DISK WARRIOR DON'T WORK WITH LEOPARD

Mac OS X Forum :: DISK WARRIOR DON'T WORK WITH LEOPARD
I try to fix some problems in my Leopard (Macbook Intel Core Duo 2.0 Ghz) and use the Disk Warrior 4.0 disk like a boot disk and execute all options. But when I restart from my owm hard drive... until now I find a critical error: My VMWare Fusion 1.1 whit Windows XP don't work, only show a message: "failed to connect to peer process". I delete the aplication (restart) install again (restart) and nothing. I delete all the prferences and nothing, I feel really sad because in Windows I did some task very usefull for me. If anyone knows something about that... please... - Read More at This Link..
http://software-robotics.com/graphic-design-prepress/viewtopic.php?p=7799

No comments: