Tuesday, November 20, 2007

WebMaster's Forum :: RE: PHP Development on OSX, Zend Studio with XAMPP or MAMP?

WebMaster's Forum :: RE: PHP Development on OSX, Zend Studio with XAMPP or MAMP?
Hi JP, I don't use Zend since I just tweak and modify existing php/mySQL scripts and don't do much authoring at all. But I do have a local server on my OS X G5 minitower setup that I use to test and configure things with. For that I hd tried MAMP but it has no cgi-bin support and I cannot test and use all my perl scripting on it. Although most of my stuff is php mySQL I do still have a few odds and ends that are done in perl and there's no equivalent php solution out there for them. So although I don't use Zend Studio and can't comment on what th... - Read More at This Link..
http://software-robotics.com/graphic-design-prepress/viewtopic.php?p=7246

No comments: