Sunday, November 18, 2007

WebMaster's Forum :: PHP Development on OSX, Zend Studio with XAMPP or MAMP?

WebMaster's Forum :: PHP Development on OSX, Zend Studio with XAMPP or MAMP?
I am setting up my MAC OSX 10.4.10 Tiger 17" intel Laptop to use as a Zend Studio php deleloper workstation. I am going to be working on my php certification and in going through a couple of screencast training scenarios, I notice that the presenter was using MAMP. I was set-up using XAMPP for my Mac OS X local apache developer environment because it has (AMPP) Apache, mySQL, PHP, and Perl. Xampp behaves like a real commercial server and has a very normal folder structure that is consistant with most web hosts. So, developing and testin... - Read More at This Link..
http://software-robotics.com/graphic-design-prepress/viewtopic.php?p=7204

No comments: