Thursday, April 12, 2007

Mac OS X 10.3 Panther, How To Trash Files, Can't Delete?

Hi, I have some files on my PowerMac G5 dual processor which cannot be deleted, is this a file permissions problem? I think that I have that addresses with file permissions but the files still will not let me delete them from the Hard Drive. Please tell me how I can delete these Mac OS X Panther files from my disk and trash. Thanks for the help.

Yes, If you can't empty the Trash or move a file to the Trash and when you try to empty the Trash you see the message "The operation could not be completed because the item '(item name)' is locked." When faced with this message, there's a couple of common things to look for check for. There are other things than correct permissions to . . .
.
Click Post Title Above For More Info. . .

No comments: