Thursday, January 10, 2008

Mac OS X Forum :: Recombine seperations

Mac OS X Forum :: Recombine seperations
Folks, (a challenge to joe to supply me with a bit of software....he promised one day to give me something i needed...) I need to supply a composite pdf of just 2 colours of a job - these are actually U/V. Varnish elements, and a multi up tri-folded envelope cutter guide, for which we have a front and reverse, and this pdf is of the full sheet, imposed to the multi up cutter - if that makes sense. so - i cant export seperations as all i'll get is - well - seperations - which is not what i need. I cant export composite as I cant select individual colours to do that. And fin... - Read More at This Link..
http://software-robotics.com/graphic-design-prepress/viewtopic.php?p=7999

No comments: