Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Mac OS X Forum :: Mac OS X 10.4.11

Mac OS X Forum :: Mac OS X 10.4.11
Hi all, Bit of a weird one this and before you ask, no I didn't have a heavy night! Basically I have had this problem before on the Mac, I am using a Powermac G5 and OS X 10.4.11. I had a problem this morning with one of my applications and basically got the beachball of death and had to do a hard restart. After this and similar to what I have had before, all my icons, windows, fonts etc have a sort of blurred/bleached effect and look a bit fuzzy which is beginning to hurt my eyes! Now last time I was advised to delete the file 'com.apple.SoftwareUpdate.plist' as I was having trouble ... - Read More at This Link..
http://software-robotics.com/graphic-design-prepress/viewtopic.php?p=7989

No comments: