Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Mac OS X Forum :: RE: Copy OS 9 Finder Comments to IPTC (XMP) Metadata Fields

Mac OS X Forum :: RE: Copy OS 9 Finder Comments to IPTC (XMP) Metadata Fields
Hi Tim, Just email me an attachment with the image file(s). I also need a sample of the comments, where inserted. Ideally a keyword in each example that I can textually search for in the file's data and identify the TO & FROM locations in the examples. Actually, the spotlight comments are no need for example, I really just need to know where to put the comments when I insert. I plead a little ignorance to knowing all meta data points in the files but if you can help me identify where... From there, a piece of cake. I am real busy but will tr... - Read More at This Link..
http://software-robotics.com/graphic-design-prepress/viewtopic.php?p=7073

No comments: